THE CHOCOLATE TULIP
FLORAL DESIGN STUDIO - TORONTO'S BEST FLORIST
Collection of Information:
The Chocolate Tulip Floral Design Studio collects personal information such as names, mailing addresses, email addresses and phone numbers in order to process orders from our Online Flower Store. You may browse the web site ay any time without submitting any personal information.
1. Client Account – in order to make an on-line purchase from the flower studio, it is necessary for you to set up an account with specific personal information that we can use to contact you. This information is used to:
(a) Contact you and or people/companies to whom you wish to send flowers or a gift from and for whom you will need to provide delivery addresses.
(b) Contact you if there is difficulty in processing your order.
2. Delivery Addresses – This information is used to:
(a) Make the delivery of your purchase.
(b) Contact the person/company for whom you have made the purchase in the event of difficulty in making the delivery.
3. Credit Card Information – in order to process an on-line order, you may either call us directly if you feel more comfortable and provide credit card details or you may provide the required credit card information suitable to confirm its authenticity. This information is passed through to our banker and verified before your order is processed. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon in your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the order web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Use, Disclosure and Retention of Information With the exception noted below, we have adopted the following policies with regards to the personal information it collects.
1. Personal Information will be used only for the business that pertains to The Chocolate Tulip and will not be sold or released to third parties.
2. Any promotional material sent via email on a seasonal basis through The Chocolate Tulip offers the option to unsubscribe. If so chosen email address will be removed from mailer list.
Note: The Chocolate Tulip Floral Design Studio may disclose information about its customers if required to do so by law or in the belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders or other legal processes.
As an eco-focused and socially responsible studio, we offer unique artistic floral designs, living botanical arrangements and a wonderful selection of premier chocolates for delivery or pickup.
info.at.thechocolatetulip.com 1251 YONGE ST. TORONTO ONTARIO M4T 1W6 TEL 416 921-5559
Copyright © 2007 through 2017 The Chocolate Tulip Floral Design Studio Toronto All rights reserved